Britney Spears Brings Sexy Body Back


Britney Spears looks fabulous in a white bikini on the latest cover of OK! Magazine. The 26-year-old pop princess showed off her bangin’ new body in late July, when Britney vacationed at the Las Ventanas resort in Los Cabos, Mexico, with her assistant Brett, her bodyguard Lee, her dad, Jamie Spears, and pal George Maloof.

Days later, in an exclusive interview at her Beverly Hills home, Britney chatted with OK! about how she’s made her stunning transformation.

On eating right: “I’m the healthiest I’ve been all my life. My diet has a lot to do with my getting into shape. I have no sugar. I don’t eat fruit or even fruit juice because of the sugar. I eat chicken and salmon and rice. I eat avocados. I’ll have egg whites for breakfast and sometimes turkey burgers for lunch. I try to do just 1,200 calories a day. It may sound like it’s not much, but it’s actually a lot of food if you eat the right things.”

On cutting out a guilty pleasure of hers: “Frappuccinos - gone. (laughs) I do still drink coffee, but just with Equal.”

On working out five days/week at an outside gym and sometimes at the fully-equipped gym in her house: “I was working with male trainers and recently switched to a woman because she knew how to lean me out better.”

Related Posts by Categories


0 comments: